Our women's family club aims to bring together individuals and families who need any kind of social life or support. Professional artists, psychologists and tutors help to become familiar with a
local culture, find friends and overcome barriers. We work to enrich our society with new knowledge and skills. Whether you're from Great Britain, Germany, Russia, Ireland, China or anywhere else -
there are no geographical borders within our club where we provide a variety of classes, workshops and tutoring sessions.
Natalia Nezlobina, Chairman
Join our Women's Club
Learn new skills to enhance your life & meet new people in your area.
- Workshops every Saturday afternoon 2.15 – 3.45pm from 9th September 2017 (term time only) – open to all ages with an artistic
- Workshops aimed to give additional skills in painting, decorating, craft, knitting, crochet, DIY etc.
- Work together on your piece of art and share experiences and skills in an informal and friendly setting.
- Sessions are FREE - all necessary materials are provided.
- Join us today and enjoy club activities weekly!
- Register your interest by contacting Natalia on 07866 425986
For children as well as mums, dads, family and friends! Everybody is welcome, please see the About Us and Events sections for more details.